A few observations thus far of the online dating process:
- many guys have pictures with their friends as the profile pic ... what? you have zero photos of yourself by yourself?
- and what is with the picture of you with a random girl who could be your ex? how about at least cropping her out?
- other popular photo companions include babies and/or small children as well as small dogs. is that supposed to make girls say "ahhhh ... how cute"? well ... not this girl ...
- another popular photo subject - wedding shots. "my buddies wedding". great, is that supposed to show me you are ready to commit? cause all i see is that you look funny in a tux ... like you are going to your senior prom
- under no circumstances can "beer pong" be considered a "passion in life"
- dido Guitar Hero
- and let's define "likes to travel" ... "travel" does not mean going up north to the family cabin. no.
- please don't use the word "cuddle" around me ... especially in response to the question "what is an interest you would hope you could share with your partner."