Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jason Statham is Hot. The End.

Oh Jason Statham. You cannot go wrong if you need a random movie if you pick one with Jason Statham. Please refer to my other post with a great top 10 list on why he is oh-so-great!


Wow ... sorry ... gotta snap out of my daze there. I got a little distracted googling photos of Statham. Anyway, stopped at a Red Box tonight for Random Movie Tuesday. Look look look ... and what do I come across? Random Statham movie ... Blitz. Never heard of it, but who cares. He's in it.

Turns out the movie is not that bad for an action movie. UK release with US DVD. Statham is a copy with an attitude and an issue with violence. There is a cop killer out there taking out his fellow officers one by one in a blitz, and Statham is (obviously) going to stop him. He is going to drive crazy, jump walls, beat people up and generally act like the bad@$$ that he so totally is. The movie actually is not that bad. As per usual, if you are looking for an action movie to pass the time, you can't go wrong with Statham.

Those brooding expressions. That deep voice. Great British slang vocabulary. And oh that bone structure. Sigh.






1 comment:

  1. Too bad Crank 2 was one of the worst movies I have ever seen...if not the worst. :P

    I like how you said "actually not that bad"...like you were surprised that it was a decent movie.

    I kid, of course. Statham is a sexy, sexy beast. I am not kidding, however, about Crank 2. Screw that movie. So hard.

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget