Friday, October 4, 2013

Rant of the day | contestants on The Amazing Race

Quick rant for the day ...

I mentioned before that I LOVE The Amazing Race. Really. I want to sign up. Really.

But, the contestant selection irks me at times. Take this season for example. Most of the people are pretty normal. ER doctors, exes with normal jobs, mine workers, even hockey cheerleaders. BUT, then they have two major league baseball players wives and two former NFL players. Come on! Really?!?!?!? They should not be on the race! They A) don't need the $1 million and B) they don't need the race to travel the world. They have plenty of money from their own lives and they could just take it to have a nice little travel adventure. They may want to do the race to challenge themselves or have an adventure or whatever, but it just doesn't work for me. It's the "normal" people I have the most heart for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget