Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Let Me Tell Teach You About Living Well

Huffington Post recently had an article titled "What Living in the Twin Cities Can Teach Us About Living Well". 

I figured ... might as well read and see how true it is.

For the most part, I agree with the article. Yes, we have good parks. Yes, people are (mostly) active. Yes, there are good jobs

But what is all this about low(er) rent? I mean ... geez ... maybe versus NYC. But otherwise, it is still high! Not a great market for renting right now. Believe me, I should know.

And what was missing?

Oh yeah .. that cold. I don't feel like I am "living well" when it is -10. In fact .... I don't feel much of anything ... my toes, my hands, my nose, etc.

But Minneapolis is a pretty darn good place to live, I definitely concur. Thought I am disappointed they didn't talk about the art and theater scene (which is really good!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget