Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tis the Season ... For Christmas Movies!

On perma-repeat in my DVD player this month includes:


Love Actually
White Christmas
Home Alone
The Holiday
Miracle on 34th Street
Holiday Inn

These are my favorite holiday movies and they ALWAYS put me in the spirit! I don't go in for Christmas Story or It's A Wonderful Life or Elf ... sorry. I love the old crooning of Bing Crosby singing White Christmas and the nostalgia of Home Alone and, of course, the love stories in Love Actually and The Holiday. 

The day I got my tree up and decorated was the day I went to my (alphabetically organized) DVD collection and grabbed all these films and put them right next to my TV. No use going back and forth to the DVDs, these would be in-use in the coming 5 weeks ... and they have been.

I watched Love Actually, Home Alone and The Holiday while putting up my tree.

I watched Love Actually while decorating the rest of my house the next day.

I watched White Christmas (two times in a row) while wrapping Christmas presents. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget