Monday, March 24, 2014

#iWannaGo

I obviously wanna go to all my favorite places that I have already been, but these are new places I wanna go ...



These are places that seem "in scope" now, I just need to pull the trigger. Things I could do in a week or 10 days and could do well like that.
  • Scotland
  • Norway
  • Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania
  • Hungary
  • Croatia
  • Turkey
  • Malta
  • Russia
  • Egypt
  • Morocco
  • Israel
  • UAE
  • Nepal
  • Cambodia
  • Vietnam

These are places I am probably going to have to wait until I finish my MBA, because when I do them I want to do them right and take 2-3 weeks to really travel around and see and do everything (since the flights are so expensive to just GET there).
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • Fiji
  • Argentina
  • Chile
  • Peru
  • Brazil
  • South Africa

And then there are tons of places that I want to go back to to finish seeing things I missed on my previous visits. 
  • Iceland (the northern half)
  • France (north of Paris, wine country)
  • Italy (Tuscany, Cinque Terre)
  • Thailand (the beaches, the coast)
  • India (outside New Delhi, Goa)
  • Netherlands (outside Amsterdam)
  • UK (outside London)
  • Spain (everywhere ... again)
  • ... you know what? ... i just want to go everywhere that I love again ... all the time ... I just want to travel for a living ... all the time ... the end ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget