Monday, October 26, 2015

Whole30 Approved | Eggs In A Nest


Whole30 has been going pretty good this time around. I'm about two weeks am feeling good and have my hunger under control. With that being said, I am being a bit more lax on the weekends ... but balancing it well. 

One item I discovered was pretty important to Whole30 on round one was sweet potatoes. They are great for a hash that you can add pretty much any protein to for a quick meal. Works well for make ahead and use at lunch and dinner. Here is the problem ... I don't really love sweet potatoes. Sigh. 

Tonight I tried a recipe I found on Pinterest: eggs in a nest. Basically a sweet potato hash sautéed a bit in a frying pan stove top, then formed into a muffin tin, then an egg cracked into it with some green onion sprinkled on top. 25 minutes at 350 degrees, then one slice of bacon crumbled and sprinkled on top. 

It was ok ... I might try it a second time to see if some slight adjustments will make it better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget