Sunday, November 15, 2015

#PrayForParis | November 13, 2015


I am sad. Confused. Angry. Scared. Shocked. Broken. Tired. The events of the evening of Friday, November 13, 2015 in Paris are devastating. They make my heart ache. I am so saddened by the fact that this is the world we live in. That some people can have so little care for other's lives just to prove their own point. So many lives ruined. So many innocent lives. I cannot begin to understand the type of hatred and pure evil that lies in the hearts of some people. 

I was most recently in Paris almost two years ago to the day. I was visiting the City of Lights for Thanksgiving with my family. The Louvre. A boat cruise on the Seine. The Eiffel Tower. A little bit of everything on a short visit. This wasn't my first visit to Paris. And it won't be my last. I refuse for it to be. We will not be intimidated by these action. We will be stronger because of them. 

#PrayForParis



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget