Allow me to elaborate.
What's Working Well
- Yoga C2 - Still really enjoying my C2 practice and the peace and power I get from it. I love going to my nightly classes and finding that 6o minutes of peace.
- Yoga Sculpt - I only started integrating sculpt seriously a few days a week about 2 weeks ago, but I can already see it making a difference! I definitely see muscle building in my upper body and feel stronger. When I started sculpt I had to take lots of breaks and modifications. Now I am can make it through an entire class without modifying (except for push-ups ... i definitely take those from my knees the whole time!).
- Doubling Down on C2 and Sculpt - Yes. That's right. For added intensity some days I do Sculpt and C2 one right after the other. #SweatItOut
- Cardio - Still going strong and my running is getting better (longer, more incline, faster).
- Tracking - Keep tracking of calories in, calories out, daily (yes, daily) weight, the classes I am taking, the cardio I am doing ... all of it. It keeps me on track.
- "Approved" Restaurants - And by "approved", I mean approved for me, by me! Places that I know straight away what I can get on the menu that works for Whole30 and is healthy.
What's Working Not-So-Well:
- Diet - I went off Whole30 and tried a moderation approach with non-Whole30 foods, but my body pretty much rejected that idea and bloated up big time. Apparently dairy, grains and sugar are not my friend. Sigh. I really miss them.
- Sleep - Basically, I'm not getting enough of it because I have so much going on in my life recently. But after this coming weekend, things should calm down and I hope to get to be earlier!
- Pop - As much as I love it, it's not doing me any good. It leaves me with cotton mouth the next day and bloated. Blah.
- Eating Out - Going to my favorite restaurants where my favorite dishes are loaded with carbs and dairy. I cannot go to these places and NOT get my favorites. So, boo.