Monday, May 16, 2016

MBA ... Masters of Being Awesome (and also Business Administration)

Hi, my name is Iuli and I now have my MBA.

Woohoo! I started on my MBA journey five (5 … FIVE) years ago, and knew from the start that my mantra was going to be “slow and steady”. I wanted to get my MBA, but I also wanted to a) not go into debt doing it, b) still maintain the same standard of living I always have while paying tuition, c) not take classes during summer, and d) still have a life.

It took 5 years, but I have completed by MBA at the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management and I managed to keep to my original standards. I paid for it all out of pocket (so no debt) while still traveling the world and still having time during the week for my life and hobbies, and while taking summers off. I never took more than two classes per semester, basically.

But now it’s done. I am officially smart. I have the paper to prove it. And I am so done with school! Forever. I now have my MBA in addition to my two undergrad degrees (BSB in Marketing and International Business and BA in Art History) and I am calling it. I don’t need any other degrees. From now on classes and school and continuing my education will be just for the fun of it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget